Canon Pixma MX535 Driver Download For Windows, Linux and Mac
Canon Pixma MX535 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MX535
Canon Pixma MX535 DriverCanon Pixma MX535 Driver Download - The Canon Pixma MX535 appeared a little slow. Besides, its draft mode finished a 10-page bundle at a rate of just 9.7 pages each minute. However, the common mode has actually substantially boosted print high quality, yet still achieved a time of 8.6 ppm.
When it pertains to colour graphics, the 2.8 ppm common setting time stays practical, and not too far off the 3.8 ppm of the draft mode. Canon's print top quality is generally among the very best and, particularly in common mode, the Canon Pixma MX535 outcome supplies outstanding clearness of text (even if not in the exact same course as typical lasers), as well as winsome colour taken with sharp as well as clean lines.
Not so remarkable were the duplex centers. These dropped the text speed from 9.7 to 4.7 ppm in draft mode, as well as from 8.6 to a simple 2.6 ppm in standard. These substantial cuts in speed mean that users may seldom turn to duplex when they might utilize the much faster single-sheet version rather.
The print costs are relatively basic, however, and 2.7 p and 4.8 p for mono and also colour specifically (with high-capacity refills) are really solid figures that almost match those of the HP Photosmart 7520. See also : Canon PIXMA MP996 Driver Download For Windows and Mac
Canon's MFD are ever-reliable, and the MX535 is very much a device that targets at quality in all of its facilities, as opposed to merely concentrating on the printing. The last isn't negative, however, and also companies and home offices alike ought to find it an extremely likeable addition. If you want just printing, the Photosmart 7520 maybe offers a little more speed. As an MFD, though, the Canon is one more extremely functional design.
Canon Pixma MX535: Specs
- Colour inkjet multifunction printer
- 4800 x 1200 dpi max print resolution
- quoted print speed B=9.7 ppm C=5.5 ppm
- actual print speed B=9.7ppm C=3.8ppm
- 1200 x 2400 dpi optical scanner
- Super G3 fax
- USB 2.0, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n, Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud
- LCD display
- 100-sheet input
- 30-sheet ADF
- auto duplex
- ink cost B=£16
- print yield (pages) B=600
- 458 x 385 x 200 mm (wdh)
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Canon PIXMA MX535 Driver Download
Download : MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows 10/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download : MX530 series MP Drivers Ver. 1.00 (Windows 10/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
Download : MX530 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.75 (Windows 10/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)
Download : MX530 series Full Driver & Software Package (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download : MX530 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 18.104.22.168 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download : MX530 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.3.4 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10)
Download : MX530 series IJ Printer Driver Ver. 4.10 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
Download : MX530 series ScanGear MP Ver. 2.30 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop :
The steps to install the software and driver for Canon Pixma MX535 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.