Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download
Canon imageCLASS D530
Canon D530 Driver
Canon imageCLASS D530 Driver Download for Windows 10,8,7 32bit/64bit, Mac, Linux - The Editors' Selection Panasonic KX-MB2000 can be purchased for a ration, and uses the majority of the MFP functions of the Canon imageClass D530 plus Ethernet, but is a bit slower as well as does not have an auto-duplexer. The HP LaserJet Pro M1212nf MFP also does not have an auto-duplexer, yet includes fax, Ethernet, and also an ADF.
Canon imageClass D530 ReviewThe Canon imageClass D530 Multifunction Copier is worth thinking about as a fast, three-function (print, copy, check) MFP for attaching to a solitary computer or as a standalone copier for lighter-duty walk-up usage. The lack of an ADF limits the length of the files you may want to duplicate or scan with it, and so consigns it to light-duty usage.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Macintosh, Mac OS
Canon ImageCLASS D530 Driver Download
Download : Tool Box Ver.188.8.131.52.mf17 - [Windows 32bit & 64bit]
Download : imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) - [Windows 32bit]
Download : imageCLASS D530 MFDrivers (UFR II / ScanGear) - [Windows 64bit]
Download : ScanGear V2.5.0 for Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11 [Intel]
Download : MF Printer Driver & Utilities for Macintosh V10.5.1 [Intel : Mac OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11]
Download : UFR II Printer Driver for Linux Version 3.00
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop?The steps to install the software and driver for Canon imageCLASS D530 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.