Canon Pixma MP980 Driver
Canon Pixma MP980 Driver Download
Canon Pixma MP980
Some style aspects have changed from the Canon PIXMA MP980, however there is nothing considerably various about the brand-new version. It maintains the very same silver and also black two-tone design of various other PIXMA multifunctions, though the MP980 is significantly boxier.
The Canon PIXMA MP980 provides respectable functions for photo fanatics as well as office, however slow print rates as well as print high quality problems make it a bad enhancement to the Canon range.
Compatibility - Operating System (OS)
Windows 10, Windows 10 (x64), Windows 8.1, Windows 8.1 (x64), Windows 8, Windows 8 (x64), Windows 7, Windows 7 (x64), Windows Vista, Windows Vista (x64), Windows XP, Mac and Linux
Canon PIXMA MP980 Driver Download
Download : MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Download : MP980 series Mini Master Setup (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Download : MP980 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000)
Download : MP980 series MP Driver Ver. 1.03 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista x64)
Download : MP980 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1/8/7/Vista)
Download : MP980 series XPS Printer Driver Ver. 5.28 (Windows 8.1 x64/8 x64/7 x64/Vista64)
Download : My Printer Ver.3.3.0 (Windows)
Download : MP980 series CUPS Printer Driver Ver. 10.84.2.0 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download : MP980 series Scanner Driver Ver. 14.11.4a (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download : Canon Pixma MP980 series ICA Driver Ver. 3.1.0 (OS X 10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9)
Download : MP Navigator EX Ver. 2.0.7 (OS X 10.7/10.8/10.9)
How to install driver for Windows on your computer or laptop?The steps to install the software and driver for Canon Pixma MP980 Series :
- After the download is complete and you are ready to install the file, click Open the Folder, and then click the files that you have downloaded. The file name ends in .exe.
- You can also accept the default location to save the file. Click Next, and please wait while the installer. extracts the files to prepare the installation on your computer or laptop.
- When the Install Wizard starts, follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When finished restart your computer or laptop Then do a test print and scan tests.
- If the test print and scan it there is no problem, then we have successfully installed the driver.